Turkey Pot Pie
April 25, 2022
Hey y’all! In case you were curious about my turkey pot pie recipe- here it is!
- 1-2 lbs of Wild Turkey/Chicken/Poultry/Fowl
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup (the kind with roasted garlic makes it AMAZING!)
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken (the kind with herbs is superb!)
- Atleast 24 ounces of frozen mixed veggies
- Chicken Stock
- Pre-Prepared or homemade double pie crust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
While oven is heating, cook your meat in the instant pot or on the stove using enough chicken stock to cover.
Once your meat is done, chop or pull apart and place in large pot.
Open cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups, combine with meat. Warm on stove over medium/medium high heat until bubbly.
Combine mixed veggies with mixture and turn down to medium until mixture becomes heated through.
Place bottom pie crust in pan, fill with mixture. Place top crust over mixture and tuck in all around. Then take your kitchen scissors or knife and cut three “X’s” in the top crust.
Bake until golden brown and bubbly.
Let cool and enjoy!